Schedule a screening mammography near you in July!
Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio. Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
I can tell you from personal experience that a very good friend of mine stopped by the screening coach last year and found out that she had breast cancer as a result. The mammogram through Premier Health almost certainly saved her life with early detection of the cancer. Please take advantage of this great opportunity to protect your health.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling 844-453-4199. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mammo.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
- July 5, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
- July 6, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Rd., Trenton, OH 45067;
- July 7, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 9363 Centre Pointe Dr., West Chester Twp., OH 45069;
- July 8, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Dixon/McKinley Community Festival and Health Fair,196 Hawthorn St., Dayton OH 45402;
- July 12, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Coffman Family YMCA, 88 Remick Blvd., Springboro, OH 45066;
- July 13, Noon to 2 p.m. at Terrace Ridge Apartments, 1312 McKaig Ave., Troy, OH 45373;
- July 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at CVS Health, 710 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
- July 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
- July 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 200 Edgewood Dr., Trenton OH 45067;
- July 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Waynesville Pharmacy, 415 S. Main St., Waynesville, OH 45068;
- July 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
- July 26, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
- July 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Countryside YMCA Landen, 2894 U.S. Route 22/3, Maineville, OH 45039;
- July 28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market Washington Square, 6177 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., OH 45459;
- July 29, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for The Glover Foundation Inc.’s Football 101 for Women at West Carrollton High School football stadium, 5833 Student St., West Carrollton, OH 45449; and
- Aug. 1, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information, call 513-974-4794 or visit premierhealth.com/mammo.