Please see below information from the Middletown Tax Department:
Income Taxes are due 4-18-17. It is important to note that tax forms were NOT sent out by mail this year. This was done as a cost-saving measure due to such a small percentage of our residents completing their returns on the forms we mailed out in prior years.
Post-cards were sent out instead. Generic forms are accepted. You can call the tax office at 513-425-7862 or email email@example.com to request a form, or you can use the fillable PDF available on City’s website – print it and sign it, and mail it in with your attachments.
The fillable PDF can be found here: http://www.cityofmiddletown.org/tax/taxform.aspx.
You can download all other tax forms from the City’s website at this link: http://www.cityofmiddletown.org/tax/forms.aspx.
You can come into the tax office with your W2s and federal schedules and we can prepare your return for free. The tax office is located on the 2nd floor of the City Building.
The Tax Department’s Extended Hours this tax season will be:
Saturday 4/8 – 8a to 12p
Thursday 4/13 – 8a to 6p
Friday 4/14 – closed (holiday)
Saturday/Sunday 4/15 & 4/16 – closed (weekend)
Monday 4/17 – 7a to 7p
Tuesday 4/18 – 7a to 7p
The Tax Department will also have a few employees at the Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center Saturday, February 18th from 10a to 3p in conjunction with the Community Center’s “Tax Day”.
Please note the following information for Saturday’s Community Center event:
- Anyone specifically coming for tax prep MUST REGISTER, please call (513) 425-7866
- Other fun events will take place such as face painting, games, story-time, for kids (open to community, no registration needed)
- Computers will be available for individuals who self-prepare (tax assistant available) first come, first served
- Life Span on site for financial questions
- Volunteers still needed to serve as greeters, screeners, hosts, reviewers, certified tax preparers
Event begins at 10:00 a.m, activities conclude by 2:00 p.m.