The Ohio Small Business Development Center is partially sponsoring a new program for early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs called FastTrac NewVenture. The City of Middletown is proud to sponsor five seats in the new program, which will allow up and coming entrepreneurs to:
- Discover how their business ideas match their personal visions
- Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their business
- Find the unique characteristics and benefits of their product or service
- Determine their target marks and competitive advantages
- Define their company brands
- Learn how to manage their business functions and develop organizational cultures
- Learn the steps to profitability
- Identify potential funding sources
- Seek out community resources for ongoing business planning
This new ten-week program is sponsored by the Small Business Development Center, The Hampton Mill, and Access Business Development.
If you are interested in applying for a seat or need additional information, please send a letter of interest to Economic Development Director Jennifer Ekey at the City of Middletown at email@example.com.
The City of Middletown is proud to partner with SMDC in this new program, and we look forward to seeing big accomplishments from the program’s local graduates!